Just a quick post today. This week is the last week of classes, and then next week is finals week. Not only do I have to work on final projects for the classes that I’m taking, but I also need to grade over 100 papers for the class that I’m teaching. So, it’s going to be a couple of pretty hectic weeks for me. I doubt I’ll be able to post anything of substance.
But fear not! I have some upcoming posts…lots going on in my brain that I need to type out. Here’s a look ahead:
- Review of Monkeysee harness (preview: So far, I love it! I’m wearing it here)
- Write-up of recent mountain bike ride (on a crushed stone path)
- Review of Airborne Skyhawk (Now that I’ve actually been able to ride her a few times)
- Review of Vi Fuel, which I won in a Giveaway!
And if you’ve recently joined and started following my blog…YAY! Thank you! Welcome! 🙂 Here are some of my favorite posts from the past that I’d love for you to check out, if you haven’t yet:
- What my (road) bike says about me (And, an invitation for you to write about the same thing!)
- My first bike and early childhood memory (And, an invitation for you to write about yours!)
- Where do you find cheap cycling gear? I’m trying to find the most reputable/recommended websites and if I get enough I’ll create a section just for this info!
Wishing you a joyful, peaceful, mindful, happy, and fun next couple of weeks!